There are few more pleasing sights in the natural world than a meadow filled with wildflowers. Seeing plants in their native habitat is always exciting and our flower tours offer you an incredible choice, from dazzling tropical blooms and the thrill of finding elusive orchids or delicate alpines, to seeing island endemics or British flora.
NATURETREK WILDFLOWER HOLIDAYS
Many of us want to know more about the plants we see around us. Whether inspired by appreciation of the aesthetic appeal of flowers, or a more focused desire to identify individual species, everyone with an interest in botany will derive pleasure from participating in one of Naturetrek’s flower tours.
Why choose Naturetrek’s flower tours?
- Groups are kept deliberately small
- All wildflower holidays led by expert botanist guides
- All levels of interest and expertise catered for
- Focus on flora, but expert guidance also given on other wildlife
What can I expect on typical Naturetrek wildflower holidays
- Travel with a group of like-minded people
- For most flower tours we stay at a comfortable hotel or lodge close to an area of outstanding botanical interest
- A series of leisurely day excursions with ample time to study botanical finds
In addition to dedicated flower tours we offer holidays with a wider theme, seeing birds, butterflies and other aspects of natural history as well as the flora.
I’m looking for adventure …
We also visit more remote areas of the world in search of plant life. These botanical tours may involve prolonged treks and camping. We offer two wildflower holidays in China following in the footsteps of the pioneering plant hunters; we look for wild Tulips in Kazakhstan, and we traverse Himalayan valleys in search of many species.
But we offer so much more!
View all of our wildflower holidays or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Wildflowers HOLIDAYS
An enjoyable holiday, David Tattersfield was a good tour leader. This was a really good botanical holiday which I would recommend to others.
The wild flowers were excellent and we were given the chance to see nearly everything in season.
An excellent trip with a first class leader!