Go Slow Wildlife Holidays
By popular demand, we have launched a programme of ‘Go Slow’ Naturetrek holidays on which our aim is to allow you to enjoy the natural world at a more leisurely pace, and with a great deal more leisure time, than on a conventional Naturetrek holiday. On each ‘Go Slow’ holiday we will aim to offer the following:
- A single-centre holiday.
- Direct flights, there and back,using comfortable, middle-of-the-day flight times where possible.
- A comfortable hotel of high quality (with
swimming pool if possible), serving meals of a high standard.
- Expert leaders, as ever, with more time for interpretation and explanation.
- Around 6 hours in the field each day(9.30am to 3.30pm with picnic lunch or two 3-hour excursions).
- No long drives.
- Morning and afternoon toilet/comfort stops.
- Leisurely paced walks on gentle terrain.
- Back in time for afternoon tea.
- All excursions optional.
- All-inclusive cost (except bar drinks & laundry), which includes tips.
- Feel free to relax, read, paint, potter, swim or whatever!
'The aim of a Naturetrek 'Go Slow' holiday is to allow you the opportunity to
enjoy the natural world at a more leisurely pace than on one of our conventional
wildlife holidays. There will be more time to relax, more time to potter,
excursions will be optional and we hope you will return, not only having enjoyed
a fascinating mix of birds, plants and other wildlife, but also refreshed and
Andy Tucker, General Manager