Dolphin Watching Holidays
Seeing dolphins in the wild consistently ranks high on people’s lists of ’10 Things To See Before I Die’. Dolphins have captured the public imagination arguably more than any other animal – we marvel at their intelligence, grace and agility, as well as their apparent curiosity of their human observers.
OUR DOLPHIN TOURS SPECIALIST RECOMMENDS …
In the UK I’d recommend our full-day dolphin tours to look for White-beaked dolphins off Lyme Bay. Madeira offers a good variety of dolphins close to shore including Risso’s, Atlantic Spotted and Common, while if you fancy warm tropical waters Sri Lanka or the Maldives offer a good range of acrobatic species in sunny conditions! - Tom Brereton
NATURETREK DOLPHIN TOURS
Why book one of Naturetrek’s dolphin watching holidays?
Naturetrek offers the chance to watch dolphins all over the world, from the UK to the tropics and polar regions. Many of our dolphin tours also offer the opportunity to see whales.
- Dedicated dolphin tours focusing on one or a few key species
- Dolphin watching as part of a broader wildlife watching tour
- A range of tours from day trips out on small boats to week-long liveaboard cruises
- Expert biologist-led, photographer-led and researcher-led tours
- A wide range of the world’s dolphin species seen, from Bottlenose and Risso’s, to Spinner, Striped and Heaviside’s
Our range of dolphin watching holidays includes:
- A Maldives Cruise – a cruise through the turquoise waters surrounding the Maldives, searching for dolphins and whales
- Monterey Bay – enjoying the dolphins, whales and bird life of California’s Monterey Bay
- The Azores – searching the cetacean-rich waters of the Azores
- Madeira – a 5-day holiday in search of dolphins and wales
We also run dolphin tours to Madeira, the Bay of Biscay, the Straits of Gibraltar, Baja California, Sri Lanka, Norway, Spitsbergen and, within the UK, Dorset, Pembrokeshire and Scotland.
But we offer so much more!
View all of our dolphin watching holidays or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Dolphins HOLIDAYS
An excellent experience with good company and excellent leaders.
The Whale and Dolphin boat trips were excellent. We were so lucky to have such superb sightings of not only Cetaceans but sea mammals and birds.
The Contenta Lodge (Acacia) was first class. We had excellent service from the staff, the food was first rate by American standards. The rooms were spacious and the surrounding area was beautiful - we had a lovely outdoor swimming pool plus a hot tub. It was so convenient to have the food included.
I enjoyed everything on this trip. The variety of prolific wildlife was amazing, not to mention getting so close to all these amazing creatures. The trip leaders and the crew were exceptional. It was such a great trip with a great group of fellow travellers. I keep having to pinch myself as I can't believe I had all the experiences I did - it is like a dream. So much of the trip was magical. We were very blessed to have seen what we did. It was like taking part in our own wildlife programme. I can't single out one experience over another as they were all very special in their own way. When I first read the details of this holiday I thought it sounded too good to be true - I can now say it was even better than the brochure indicated. Definitely a very, very special trip and worth every penny.