Wildlife Cruise Holidays
The oceans are one of the last great wilderness areas left on our planet. Travelling by sea on a nature cruise represents the best way to see many of the world’s wildlife spectacles, as there are still wildlife paradises that are accessible by sea but cannot yet be reached by air.
Our nature cruise specialist recommends …
If you love whales and dolphins I’d recommend our Baja & Sea of Cortez nature cruise. The world’s largest concentration of cetaceans is found here, but book early as this tour sells out fast. I’d also suggest ‘Spitsbergen – Realm of the Polar Bear’ for a spectacular combination of wildlife and scenery. - Paul Stanbury
Naturetrek wildlife cruises offer:
- A range of cruising experiences, from exclusively chartered 50-berth expedition ships to smaller motor yachts & schooners
- Arctic & Antarctic nature cruises in ships with specially strengthened hulls
- Each voyage is accompanied by expert naturalists
- Wide range of wildlife cruises from five continents
We have been running wildlife cruises for over 20 years and if your image of cruising is endless deck quoits or bingo, think again! A life on the ocean waves can be a permit to witness scenes of natural splendour that most people will only ever see on their television screens.
A selection of our most popular wildlife cruises:
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands – Unique 2-week Galapagos nature cruise aboard a 16-berth schooner in search of the confiding birds, mammals & reptiles that inhabit these islands made so famous by Darwin
- The Sub-Antartic Islands of New Zealand – Penguins, marine mammals & seabirds
- Spitsbergen in the summer – Polar Bears, Walruses & seabirds
- Baja California – Blue Whales, Sperm Whales, thousands of dolphins & other marine life, plus San Ignacio’s friendly Grey Whales
- Kamchatka Peninsula – Pacific Ocean seabird colonies, spectacular volcanic scenery & over a dozen species of auks, plus Steller’s Sea Eagle, Siberian Rubythroats & much more
- Brahmaputra Cruise, India – Unique nature cruise visiting Kaziranga & other National Parks
But we offer so much more!
View all of our wildlife cruises or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Cruises HOLIDAYS
We had a fantastic time with both Juan and Gustavo being excellent guides. Very informative and friendly.
The trip was very well organised and the staff on the Ari Queen were very helpful. The food, considering it was on board was very good, very imaginative and also could not have been fresher as it was virtually sea to table. Chas and Jenny also very good and were informative and helpful. A thoroughly good holiday.
Just a note to say how much we all enjoyed our recent Baja California holiday aboard the Spirit of Adventure. It really was a tremendous trip with each day bringing fresh delights, from the humbling experience of the personal contact with the grey whales in San Ignacio to the sheer exhilaration of swimming with the sea lions at Los Islotes. We are left with so many wonderful memories (as well as innumerable photos and videos …) it would be almost impossible to pick one thing as the highlight of the trip. We can’t commend enough Tim and Scott. Apart from their excellent company, their contribution to the trip through their sheer enthusiasm for what they were doing and fantastic knowledge was invaluable. When you add in the crew of the good ship Spirit of Adventure, whose attentiveness and unfailing good humour really were the icing on the cake, it all added up to a tremendous holiday which we would have had no hesitation in recommending to others. Only one word of complaint, diet sheets should be issued at the end of the trip to help get rid of the excess pounds we put on due to Dan and Dean’s great cooking! Our thanks to everyone involved in making this trip possible.