The Tiger is arguably the most iconic species on the planet. It is a symbol of natural perfection and at the top of many people’s wildlife wish list. Naturetrek is a Tiger travel expert, with over 20 years’ experience leading Tiger safaris in the subcontinent and the widest range of tours available.
Our tiger travel specialist recommends …
"Our ‘Just Tigers!’ tour has enjoyed unrivalled Tiger viewing success over the past 20 years. It includes a visit to the Taj Mahal and 14 game drives!... and we haven’t failed to see Tigers yet! Our new ‘Tiger Direct!’ tour is having similar success, and has the advantage of less travel."
Naturetrek Tour Manager
NATURETREK TIGER TOURS
Why choose Naturetrek’s Tiger tours?
As the foremost operator of natural history tours in India, Naturetrek has a long and proud tradition of enabling clients to enjoy the very best wildlife viewing in the subcontinent. Over the years, many hundreds of our Tiger safari members have experienced the ultimate wildlife thrill of encountering wild Tigers in their natural environment.
Here are some of the reasons our Tiger tours are so successful:
- 100% sightings on our four top Tiger safaris in the last five years
- Small groups escorted by India’s best naturalist guides
- Up-to-date information from Tiger reserves
- Scrupulous attention to detail in choosing a high standard of accommodation
- Superb local guides who monitor Tiger movements daily to get us the best sightings
What can I expect on typical Naturetrek Tiger holidays?
- A comfortable lodge within a convenient distance from the reserve
- Twice daily excursions by vehicle into the reserve
- Elephant-back rides to look for Tigers in some reserves
- A focus on finding and observing Tigers, while also enjoying other wildlife and culture
- The security of a small group
Naturetrek has teamed up with leading conservation organisations to offer Tiger holidays which make a direct contribution to saving these magnificent wild cats.
But we offer so much more!
View all of our Tiger tours or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Tiger HOLIDAYS
We felt that this was an incredible holiday. The wildlife seen was beyond our expectations, we had tiger sightings virtually every trip! We would also like to comment that our leader Nick (Acheson) was exceptional. His knowledge of all wildlife seen was amazing, plus his knowledge of Indian life and culture added to the holiday.
We really enjoyed the trip. Everything was organised very well for us and the Indian staff and guides were all extremely efficient, friendly and helpful.
We have no real suggestions for improving this trip as we were extremely happy with everything. Our guides were excellent and worked well together. Thanks for truly a trip of a lifetime.