Bargain Wildlife Holidays
In addition to our programme of bargain bird watching and bargain mammal watching tours, which focus almost exclusively on birds and mammals respectively, we offer a selection of tours within our bargain range which focus on enjoying a wider variety of wildlife, often including some cultural highlights of the region.
Our bargain wildlife tour specialist recommends …
I’d recommend our ‘India – Spices & Elephants’ holiday based in Kerala, or our ‘Temples & Wildlife’ tour to northern India. Both offer an excellent all-round family holiday to India. In Africa, try our ‘Kenya’s Masai Mara’ tour, based in the luxury Kicheche tented camp, from where you can enjoy the wildlife of one of the world’s top national parks. - Rajan Jolly
Naturetrek bargain wildlife watching tours
While many people booking one of our bargain tours want to focus exclusively on either birds or mammals, we are aware that others may wish to enjoy a broader variety of the region’s wildlife. For this reason we offer a range of bargain tours which have a wider focus. Most of our bargain wildlife tours take place in Africa or the Indian subcontinent, and many of these are suitable for families, combining cultural, bird, mammal and other wildlife highlights.
All our bargain holidays share certain features:
- They offer outstanding value for money
- They are long-haul
- They are expertly led by one local naturalist guide who speaks English
A selection of the bargain wildlife tours we offer:
- We visit the world famous Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary then search for Tigers & other wildlife in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Corbett National Park in the Himalayan foothills of northern India is the focus of a tour which goes in search of the park’s rich diversity of birds & mammals
- In Nepal we join one of Naturetrek’s most popular tour leaders, Tika Ram Giri, in his ‘home patch’ – Chitwan National Park
- Birds & mammals of South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- Botswana’s Okavango Delta, focusing on birds & other wildlife
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Bargain Wildlife HOLIDAYS
I must congratulate Naturetrek. The organisation was excellent. I would welcome the possibility of more Naturetrek holidays, combining wonderful wildlife highlights and the possibility of visiting local areas of exceptional interest.
Trip leader, Harish Sharma, was such a help during our holiday, with identifying the wildlife, sorting out travel arrangements and finding good restaurants for us to eat at. He kept us entertained with his amusing stories and was very patient with our son, helping him to identify lots of new birds.
The tour leader was absolutely excellent - very friendly and outgoing, rapidly learning everyone’s names. He also knew his birds very well, and had clearly made an effort to keep up to date with taxonomy and nomenclature.