Wildlife Cruise Holidays
The oceans are one of the last great wilderness areas left on our planet. Travelling by sea on a nature cruise represents the best way to see many of the world’s wildlife spectacles, as there are still wildlife paradises that are accessible by sea but cannot yet be reached by air.
Our nature cruise specialist recommends …
If you love whales and dolphins I’d recommend our Baja & Sea of Cortez nature cruise. The world’s largest concentration of cetaceans is found here, but book early as this tour sells out fast. I’d also suggest ‘Spitsbergen – Realm of the Polar Bear’ for a spectacular combination of wildlife and scenery. -
Naturetrek wildlife cruises offer:
- A range of cruising experiences, from exclusively chartered 50-berth expedition ships to smaller motor yachts & schooners
- Arctic & Antarctic nature cruises in ships with specially strengthened hulls
- Each voyage is accompanied by expert naturalists
- Wide range of wildlife cruises from five continents
We have been running wildlife cruises for over 30 years and if your image of cruising is endless deck quoits or bingo, think again! A life on the ocean waves can be a permit to witness scenes of natural splendour that most people will only ever see on their television screens.
A selection of our most popular wildlife cruises:
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands – Unique 2-week Galapagos nature cruise aboard a 16-berth schooner in search of the confiding birds, mammals & reptiles that inhabit these islands made so famous by Darwin
- The Sub-Antartic Islands of New Zealand – Penguins, marine mammals & seabirds (Tailormade)
- Spitsbergen in the summer – Polar Bears, Walruses & seabirds
- Baja California – Blue Whales, Sperm Whales, thousands of dolphins & other marine life, plus San Ignacio’s friendly Grey Whales
- Kamchatka Peninsula – Pacific Ocean seabird colonies, spectacular volcanic scenery & over a dozen species of auks, plus Steller’s Sea Eagle, Siberian Rubythroats & much more (Tailormade)
- Brahmaputra Cruise, India – Unique nature cruise visiting Kaziranga & other National Parks
But we offer so much more!
View all of our wildlife cruises or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Cruises HOLIDAYS
Thank you for the opportunity to experience the Galapagos islands and the rainforest. I can not praise the leader enough. I can not imagine a more knowledgeable guide. His approach to the group was professional but also friendly; a difficult compromise to achieve. All the drivers were very good and the flights were excellent. The organisation of the holiday was outstanding
Everything was planned very well and all transport arrangements worked like clockwork. This was our first Naturetrek experience and we were slightly taken aback by the pace of the activities, running one after the other. However, we embraced all the experiences as we knew it was the best way to see everything there was to see both above and below the water. The crew of the Cachalote were highly professional, efficient, polite and patient at all times. The Chef should be Michelin starred as he performed magic in the Galley. David our guide was brilliant. His knowledge on the subject of all life forms, geology, geography and history of the Galapagos Islands was vast. The captain and the crew worked hard to take us round the Islands and transport us to and from the Islands. Sacha Lodge was equally as good. Klinger and Walter our guides were knowledgeable about all subjects related to the Amazon. The accommodation was excellent.
Enjoyed the whole experience on the boat, the staff were excellent especially the guides. Well organised and very knowledgeable. Great food and service. Wonderful wildlife viewing and scenery.