The Tiger is arguably the most iconic species on the planet. It is a symbol of natural perfection and at the top of many people’s wildlife wish list. Naturetrek is a Tiger travel expert, with over 20 years’ experience leading Tiger safaris in the subcontinent and the widest range of tours available.
Our tiger travel specialist recommends …
"Our 'Just Tigers!' tour has enjoyed unrivalled Tiger viewing success over the past 20 years. It includes a visit to the Taj Mahal and 14 game drives!... and we haven’t failed to see Tigers yet! Our 'Tiger Direct!' tour is having similar success, and has the advantage of less travel."
Naturetrek Tour Manager
NATURETREK TIGER TOURS
As the foremost operator of natural history tours in India, Naturetrek has a long and proud tradition of enabling clients to enjoy the very best wildlife-viewing in the subcontinent. Over the years, many hundreds of our Tiger safari participants have experienced the ultimate wildlife thrill of encountering wild Tigers in their natural environment.
Here are some of the reasons our Tiger tours are so successful:
- 100% sightings on our four top Tiger safaris in the last five years
- Small groups escorted by India’s best naturalist guides
- Up-to-date information from Tiger Reserves
- Scrupulous attention to detail in choosing a high standard of accommodation
- Superb local guides who monitor Tiger movements daily to get us the best sightings
What can I expect on typical Naturetrek Tiger holidays?
- A comfortable lodge within a convenient distance from the reserve
- Twice daily excursions by vehicle into the reserve
- Elephant-back rides to look for Tigers in some reserves
- A focus on finding and observing Tigers, while also enjoying other wildlife and culture
- The security of a small group
Naturetrek has teamed up with leading conservation organisations to offer Tiger holidays which make a direct contribution to saving these magnificent wild cats.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Tiger HOLIDAYS
Indrajit, the tour leader, exceeded all expectations as a wildlife expert, guide, supporter, organiser and companion. It was a privilege to have met him and spent time with him. I have been humbled by his good nature and unfailing attention to our every need whilst imparting the enormous depth and experience of his knowledge of India. As an ambassador for India and Naturetrek I could imagine no one better.
We had a brilliant time – Tadoba was exceptional, you perhaps under sell the lodge – we were very impressed by its practicality, space, comfort, food and the attitude of the staff. Kanha Lodge was stunning in every way.
Harish is a charming young man and was very attentive to all members of our group. He had good knowledge of the wildlife and birds and imparted it in an interesting way.