Dolphin Watching Holidays
Seeing dolphins in the wild consistently ranks high on people’s lists of ’10 Things To See Before I Die’. Dolphins have captured the public imagination arguably more than any other animal – we marvel at their intelligence, grace and agility, as well as their apparent curiosity of their human observers.
OUR DOLPHIN TOURS SPECIALIST RECOMMENDS …
In the UK I'd recommend our full-day dolphin tours to look for White-beaked dolphins off Lyme Bay. Madeira offers a good variety of dolphins close to shore including Risso's, Atlantic Spotted and Common, while if you fancy warm tropical waters Sri Lanka or the Maldives offer a good range of acrobatic species in sunny conditions!
Naturetrek Tour Leader
NATURETREK DOLPHIN TOURS
Naturetrek offers the chance to watch dolphins all over the world, from the
UK to the tropics and polar regions. Many of our dolphin tours also offer the
opportunity to see whales. We offer:
Our range of dolphin watching holidays includes:
- Dedicated dolphin tours focusing on one or a few key species
- Dolphin watching as part of a broader wildlife watching tour
- A range of tours from day trips out on small boats to week-long liveaboard
- Expert biologist-led, photographer-led and researcher-led tours
- A wide range of the world’s dolphin species seen, from Bottlenose and
Risso’s, to Spinner, Striped and Heaviside’s
- A Maldives Cruise – a cruise through the
turquoise waters surrounding the Maldives, searching for dolphins and whales as
well as snorkeling over the reefs
- Monterey Bay – enjoying the dolphins, whales
and bird life of California’s Monterey Bay
- The Azores – Look for Sperm Whales and
- Madeira – a 5-day holiday focusing on
View all of our dolphin watching holidays or call us now
on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Dolphins HOLIDAYS
This was a superb trip. We were lucky in all respects: wonderful wildlife, great weather, gorgeous scenery, first class food and accommodation, and above all informative, friendly amd caring team leaders.
Well planned and organised in advance - from provision of catering on site to the planning of venues where we could watch wildlife.
Sightings of whales and birds and excellent contributions from the group all enhanced this holiday. A special thanks for providing two blue whales.
The food was excellent - much appreciated. Crew were very good - helpful, good sense of humour etc. Local naturalist and guide, very good.