New Wildlife Holidays
We know there’s too much great wildlife across the globe to ever see in one lifetime … but we like trying to offer you as much of it as we can, which is why we are constantly coming up with new ideas for wildlife holidays in the UK and abroad.
Our new tour specialist recommends..
In the UK I’d suggest our new weekend break in Suffolk to enjoy late winter and early spring birds. Our ‘Romania – Wild Flowers of the Dobrogea & Danube Delta’ holiday offers a relaxing week of eastern European botanising, while for the adventurous among you I’d recommend our new Wolf-tracking tour to Sweden. - David Mills
Naturetrek new wildlife holidays
More choice, more places …
Our expert naturalist staff and tour leaders enjoy coming up with new destination and wildlife holiday ideas each year, and this year we’ve already introduced almost 30 new holidays to our existing programme of about 340 tours. If you want to find out about new Naturetrek tours, this is a good place to check first, along with our monthly e-newsletter and regular (paper) Newsletter.
What can I expect from Naturetrek’s new wildlife tours?
- New tours within existing destinations – such as our three new tours to Sweden, and our new Sri Lanka holiday
- Tours to new countries, such as Georgia or Syria, or new regions including the Ebro Delta in Spain
- Combination tours – in Spain we combine learning Spanish & wildlife watching in the Palencian Mountains and birds & wines in Navarra, while in Iceland we go in search of the Northern Lights & Gyrfalcons
- More tours in direct response to demand from you, such as offering you a wider choice of UK holidays, or more departures of existing trips
- More holidays within a theme or to see particular species, such as short-haul whale watching trips to Madeira & Norway, as well as more short breaks
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR New Tours HOLIDAYS
Thank you once again for another enjoyable holiday with plenty of wildlife. The food was first class.
My second Naturetrek holiday and I didn't think it could possibly be as good as the first, but it was. In every respect it was an absolutely incredible wildlife holiday in a stunningly beautiful area of Scotland. My thanks and appreciation to the leaders who made it such a success.
The Ardnamurchan trip was brilliant! The accommodation was very comfortable, much nicer than a hotel, the catering staff most friendly and the food excellent. Two good leaders and a lovely group of very nice people! We had wonderful views of otters, pine martens, basking sharks and common dolphins - fabulous!